NOTE: This Kit takes around 1 month to ship.
This DIY Lab starter kit provides all the equipment, reagents and materials you need to get started in molecular biology and genetic engineering. Also, includes the PTC Genotyping Kit and the Bioluminescent Bacterial Transformation Kit so you can run your first experiments! Comes with tutorials explaining the Science and how to use the equipment.
This kit comes with
- PCR Machine w/ Heated Lid
- PCR Tubes
- A set of 3 new lab grade pipettes
- Pipette tips for each pipette
- An agarose gel electrophoresis box and gel mold w/ comb
- Tube Rack
- A power supply to run electrophoresis
- 2 powerchords
- 10g Agarose
- 50g TAE Buffer mix(27g Tris Base/23g Tris Acetate/0.5g EDTA)
- 5g Kanamycin Sulfate
- 5g Ampicillin Sodium
- 40g of LB Agar
- 20g LB Media
- Sleeve of 20 petri plates
- 0.01g - 200g scale and weigh boats
- Trans-eye-luminator glasses and blue light
- 5 x 15mL Tubes
- 5 x 50mL Tubes
- pDusk, pDawn light activated bacteria spread on fresh plates plates
- 100uL Gel Green Stain 10,000x
- 500uL 5x Taq Master Mix
- 200uL DNA Loading Dye
- 100uL 100bp DNA Ladder
- 100uL 1kbp DNA Ladder
- The PTC genotyping Kit
- Engineer Your Own Bioluminescent Bacteria Kit
*There is a lot of surplus lab equipment in the US that becomes available to us. We take the best and toss the rest, testing and refurbishing. All equipment will come with a 3 month guarantee.
**Image is just a representation of what you will receive and not the exact items as our inventory changes often. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking wondering about the specific items you would receive.
***When purchased the add-on microcentrifuge is a fixed speed 10RPM non-refrigerated with an 8 place rotor