Genetic Engineering Home Lab Kit w/Gene Amp PCR
NOTE: The way we can offer this kit at such a low price is by finding the best deals with our partners and manufacturers. That means that this kit takes 1-2 months to ship. Please be patient and understand we are doing our best to get it to you.
Ask us about discount codes for our online classes with a purchase of this kit.
Choose our payment plan option on check-out to make 4 monthly payments. See more information here.
This DIY Lab starter kit provides all the equipment, reagents and materials you need to get started in molecular biology and genetic engineering. Also, includes a Genotyping Kit and supplies from our DIY CRISPR Kit so you can run your first experiments! Comes with tutorials explaining the Science and how to use the equipment.
This kit comes with
- Applied Bio Science Gene Amp PCR w/ Heated Lid (See 2nd Picture)
- PCR Tubes
- A set of 3 new lab grade pipettes
- Pipette tips for each pipette
- An agarose gel electrophoresis box and gel mold w/ comb
- Tube Rack
- A power supply to run electrophoresis
- 2 powerchords
- Temperature Controlled Heating Pad for growing cultures
- 10g Agarose
- 50g TAE Buffer mix(27g Tris Base/23g Tris Acetate/0.5g EDTA)
- 5g Kanamycin Sulfate
- 5g Ampicillin Sodium
- 40g of LB Agar
- 20g LB Media
- Sleeve of 20 petri plates
- 0.01g - 200g scale and weigh boats
- Trans-illuminator film and blue light
- 5 x 15mL Tubes
- 5 x 50mL Tubes
- pDusk, pDawn light activated bacteria
- pJE202 genetically engineered bioluminescent glowing bacteria
- 100uL Gel Green Stain 10,000x
- 1000uL 2x Taq Master Mix
- 200uL DNA Loading Dye
- 100uL 100bp DNA Ladder
- 100uL 1kbp DNA Ladder
- Genotyping Kit
- Supplies from the DIY CRISPR Kit
- Brand New 10k microcentrifuge
*There is a lot of surplus lab equipment in the US that becomes available to us. We take the best and toss the rest, testing and refurbishing. All equipment will come with a 3 month guarantee.
**Image is just a representation of what you will receive and not the exact items as our inventory changes often. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking wondering about the specific items you would receive.
***When purchased the add-on microcentrifuge is a fixed speed 10K RPM non-refrigerated with an 8 place rotor
****Refunds require a 20% restocking fee as these kits are made to order