Loading... Please wait...

Bioluminescent Mushroom Night Light

Roll over to magnify and click to enlarge
  • Image 1
  • Image 2
  • Image 3
  • Image 4
  • Image 5
  • Image 6

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Calculated at checkout
Current Stock:

Product Description

Enjoy your very own bioluminescent fungal nightlight! While the mycelium is glowing all the time, you need to be in a dark room with little to no light pollution to fully experience its awesome bioluminescence. It may take a minute or two for your eyes to adjust to see the vibrancy of this natural phenomena.

This jar is fruiting lots of tiny mushrooms that extra vibrant and will last for a few months. We include a small misting bottle so you can keep your mushrooms happy for longer.


Mist your jar once a week with 1-2 pumps of the Mushroom Mist.

These are best enjoyed in dark rooms. By your bed, in the bathroom, or on a shelf is a great place to enjoy your product.


This is an organic, living material. The mushrooms will eventually dry out, and its not uncommon to see other fungi growing in your jar. These species are non-pathogenic, but we don't recommend eating them.