Electrophoresis DC Power Supply
Refurbished EC Apparatus Corp EC-103 Electrophoresis Power Supply
- Compact and easy to use
- It has safety sensors to shut down power
- One adjustment knob and one hi-lo range switch control the output, which is variable in 10 volt increments from 20 to 250 volts
- A two-position switch toggles the LED display between current and voltage.
- Interlock safety sensors shut down the power if no load is detected.
- The Minicell is also equipped with an over current detector.
- Output Voltage: Low Range: 20-130" in 10 V steps
- High Range: 149-250 in 10 V steps
- Maximum Current: 300 mA at 150-250 V
- 500 mA below 150 V
- Net Weight: 6 lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8 x 4 1/2 x 6 in.